Sunday, September 12, 2010

Teachers Comment 1

JOE DALE was my teacher assigned and I found that his page was quite exciting! On a video he posted, called Interviewing Tips and Recording. I found tips helpful because im not very computer literate and i've never used podcasts before (and im a college student). He gave details on enhancing computer skills that were helpful to the least computer literate person. Some of the tips seems simple but when trying to do different types of interviews or audio recordings there are so many things going on around us. Their also many things going on in our head to block us from getting the job done, but we have to keep a level head and reach the finish line.

Another thing DALE had quite helpful on his blog page was an explanition of wordle to the slow learning wordle people (me lol). These tips were very informative and helped me out on what wordle was and explained the meaning of it, how wordle was used in the classroom too. Wordle is a tool to generate word clouds using text, websites, etc... The neat thing about it is, the often the word is used, the bigger it appeart on the wordle. I didn't know a lot of the things explained but the video explained things quite simple. I believe once students learn how to use wordle, they would enjoy it and probably add it to their facebook or myspace that they might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment