Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Additional Assignment #3

I would have to say that this video kept me in tune the whole time. I thought everything he said in this video was atleast partly true. He asked, "Why seperate kids by age groups in schools when they don't all think the same?" This question is a great debatable question. I agree with the consumption though. Their are many kids that think on higher levels that others their age, but their just known as the "smart kids". Teachers and mostly everyone thinks everyone and every kid should all be on the same learning level. Which is not true. Instead they are classified as having a disability or extremely smart. I believe their can be absolutly nothing wrong with a student but they might just learn slower or faster.

What can I do to address this situation? It might sould strange but I feel we all should come into the knowledge of this idea and open a variety of minds up to come together with an idea that can unplug the "ol-fashioned" state of learning. I believe this idea of transformation in schools should be put into direct effect.

If I was given the task to complete an opinionunated idea as this sort, I would base mine on schools. It would be sort of the same as this one but I would add more input on arts and how the schools don't focus as much on them. I like to draw and I would probably play the artist in the group along with input on the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment